Series 3 Ambulance manuals

Ian Dunn

Sorry we are on the Ambulance front again!!!

does anyone know if there is a site where i can download the manual for the series 3 Ambulance?

i have found most of the others but can only find this one in Dutch

(and cant understand a word of it :?

Thanks

Ian

Ian

So have you bought an ambulance? I see you are asking now about a Rover Series 3, but before you were asking about a Rover 11. Yes the Dutch one won't help even the circuit diagram will be different. I had a UK Lightweight there were 4 fuses, I later had a Dutch one there were 22 fuses, I think one for each light bulb!

I don't have anything on Series 3, but have some EMERs on Rover 9 & 11. Like most of these variants, the User Handbook is pretty disappointing. There will be the ordinary GS book with a few supplemental pages stuck in at the end.

Were there any specific queries or are you doing like me, after whatever was published about your vehicle type?

I must do you that CES.

Clive

As with the other posts Clive,this is all in preparation for the arrival of an Ambulance that a friend is getting,

He will be ordering it this week from Blanchards so he hopes we will be able to pick it up in September.

I will be helping with all the minor servicing etc,

So i am trying to get as much info as possible (as i am trying to do with my series 3 FFR , but i have not had so much luck with that one!!)

Ian

Sorry we are on the Ambulance front again!!!

does anyone know if there is a site where i can download the manual for the series 3 Ambulance?

i have found most of the others but can only find this one in Dutch

(and cant understand a word of it :?

Thanks

Ian

Anyone said Dutch? :lol:

I can translate some for you, not the entire manual though...

• 1 month later...

The Dutch Marshall Ambulance is actually quite different from the British version, so the translation may end up being largely irrelevent. I think my documentation is actually the same as Clive's (EMER 22153?) which is specific to the SII and IIA. I don't even know if a later EMER was produced for the SIII-based Ambulances, as the SIII only formed the final 10% of ambulance production. Which means your friend is buying one of the only around 200 SIII-based ambulances produced. If it happens to to be the RAF version then you're down to one of about 20.

Issue 88 of the EMLRA Newsletter covered the Marshall ambulances in some detail. If you've not seen it and want to, drop me a line at mike.allmey@emlra.org and I'll email a PDF copy back to you. If you want the EMER and can deal with an 8Mb email, I can send that too.