Tip of the week.

Jack

Jangro do a really nice heavy duty hand cleaner called Tufanega which is the modern day non carcinogenic or whatever Swarfega. it rocks, dirt just falls off, even deals with the grease and muck that gets in the rough skin on the sides of your fingers and where the callouses are and that, and it's got little scrubby bits in so it works better.

another good idea, although it's quite gay, is to use girly type hand cream first, so the grease and muck cant stick. it makes washing up after easier, but if your hands are low friction you'll get more skinned knuckles than normal when dealing with rusty feelings and worn spanners :lol:

Jack...that may work OK for you "hairy" people but what about us follically challenged personell

I think you are being "hairist" and totally non PC

Regards

LLoyd...................:-)

Sorry Lloyd, I will be having my head shaved tomorrow as a sign of solidarity...........just to show that I am not hairist :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make it so Number 1.................

Do you know its great belonging to the Wash and Gone Club..........

so easy so simple and so practical....you cant beat a good #1 all over

Regards

Lloyd

Spray WD-40 onto your hands before starting a dirty job,any oil and grease you get on yourself washes off easier,plus it's about all WD is fit for.

As an aside, and for any anglers out there, apparently WD40 is an excellent bait for fishing - spray it on the hooks etc and they come flocking - has to do with something used in the oil.....

not being an angler I dont know, but would love to hear from anyone that gives it a try!