Military Machines International - May 2010 issue

woa2

Hey, I finally made it!! My WOA2 is on the cover of the latest issue of Military Machines International. It's also on page 54.

Fame at last!!

Another good issue, Nice one, also the Bunker Bash Advert :D

I think that MMI is winning on content over CMV these days... just my opinion

Not winning on european delivery though, received my March issue last week 10 days after the April issue, they get sent via Switzerland. Spoke to them a few days ago when renewing my subscription, I'm not the only one complaining.

I subscribe to 7 magazines (we pay 21% VAT on them in Ireland so it's cheaper to subscribe) and they arrive 2 days to 7 weeks after issue mostly via France, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland in plain wrappers, fortunately the postman knows my interests!

Wife Mk 1 managed to find me a copy in Smiths at the weekend. Nice article that featured Roberts WOA2 and an interesting article on the Czech event. Usual mistake made though of identifying an OT-90 as a BMP-1 with a SKOT turret. I like the cammo scheme on that and the OT-64!!!

Nice issue and good to see a forumite's vehicle featured. I do wish though that they would sort out their captioning. Not everyone with an interest in MVs knows exactly what they are looking at in the photos and yet MMI have the habit of not captioning some of the photos at all and when they do it is often the same one repeated. Something that for me CMV wins at hands down.