H4H. blood sweat and tears, an probably blisters!!

RGJ/H. Alan

Morning all.

After listening to my mother going on about all the good work our boys and girls of the Armed Forces do for our country and the amount of generosity and charitable work you guys an girls give to this amazing charity my mothers boss has decided that he will be running the Brighton Marathon in aid of H4H.

A message from Greg

I'm running another marathon this time down in Brighton and this time I'm doing it for Help for Heroes.

Help for Heroes raises money to support members of the Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of their country. The charity was set up in 2007 out of a desire to help the wounded Servicemen and women returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. The message of the charity is simple: They are strictly non political and non critical, they simple want to help. Anyone who serves in a time of war, knowing that they may risk all, is a hero!. These are ordinary people doing extraordinary things and some of them are living with the consequences of their service for life. I think you will admit that this is a fantastic cause and however much you can spare would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Greg

http://www.justgiving.com/greg-blomley

So if you would like to donate ladies an gents give as little or as much as you want, we all know its going to a great cause.

All the Best

Eddie

PS i know some of you lot live in that part of the country so feel free to go along and give the man hell(encouragement)...DRIVE THOSE LEGS.... UP, UP, UP, UP.

Edited by RGJ/H. Alan
spelling mistake