Hi Can anyone identify the trucks

phil munga

hi anyone good at identifying old trucks in the link below , think these could be Rusain , look as though they could be 4X4 , I'm sure I seen a pic of one on the forum not ong ago , Would be great to see what they look like from the side ,, the car I think is a early forties Skoda

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/s/4143sk98.jpg

Edited by phil munga

The 3 big trucks look like RSO's, the little tractor looks like a Kaelble and the medium may be a Borgward (I may be wrong!!!!)

I think that the car is a Auto Union/Horch cabriolet

Mark

Edited by chevpol

:-D brilliant replies guys ,, Fredrick thats a nice looking model and a good size , are you making this model from scratch or is it bought

, on the link you put up it shows the underside does anyone know why there is two propshafts to each axle / maybe two speed or to lock the axle like a diflock ,

:-D brilliant replies guys ,, Fredrick thats a nice looking model and a good size , are you making this model from scratch or is it bought

, on the link you put up it shows the underside does anyone know why there is two propshafts to each axle / maybe two speed or to lock the axle like a diflock ,

Thank you Phil ;)

My model isn't scratch but almost ! It's old vacuform kit from Air Press production.

you can see with this picture : vacuform plane

skyshark-sheet.jpg

The molding has been accomplished by using a vacuum table to draw a heated sheet of plastic into or over a mold. While some vacuform kits lack fine detail, others are well molded and contain panel lines, rivets, textures and complete interiors similar to injection-molded models. Vacuforming has also been used to produce model boat and ship hulls.

It's the same presentation for my radschlepper

The drivetrain may be similar to that on the DAF YA my brother had in which the power is fed to a central transfer box then by a prop to each wheel station .

thanks Dave, There must be a good reason why they're made this way

Fredrick, I don't recall seeing models made like this before , looks the same process for making plastic packaging