book

chevpol

Evening all :wave:,

was in York this weekend (birthday treat for the girlfriend, who I proposed to last night, she said yes!!!!!!!! :sweat::yay::yay:)

Went into a antique centre and saw a interesting book in one of the cabinets, it was promptly purchased.

The book is entitled "British Military Vehicles, Fighting Vehicles Research And Developement Establishment, Chertsey 1954"

Nice book, a bit worn on the spine, paid £6 for it

Mark :cool:

Evening all :wave:,

was in York this weekend (birthday treat for the girlfriend, who I proposed to last night, she said yes!!!!!!!! :sweat::yay::yay:)

Went into a antique centre and saw a interesting book in one of the cabinets, it was promptly purchased.

The book is entitled "British Military Vehicles, Fighting Vehicles Research And Developement Establishment, Chertsey 1954"

Nice book, a bit worn on the spine, paid £6 for it

Mark :cool:

Surely you got that the wrong way round. Now what we would have said was:

"Went into a antique centre and saw a interesting book in one of the cabinets, it was promptly purchased.

Nice book, a bit worn on the spine, paid £6 for it"

Followed by

"was in York this weekend (birthday treat for the girlfriend, who I proposed to last night, she said yes!!!!!!!! :sweat::yay::yay:)"