Hello all! Amphibi Boy

Amphibi boy

Hi to you all,

So a little about me, i have always been crazy about green machines! my father and his friend restored a champ when i was a toddler, and i think the green paint spilt onto my clothes and hands must have seeped into my bloodstream and thats it, no turning back once your affected! :-D

I am ex british REME, i now live in belgium, i love anything amphibious, but my all time "WOW" machine (quite often features in my day dreams) or is that fantasies!!!! :wow: is the "stally"! mmmm one day!!!:sleep:

I am with a group of friends who also are mad about the post war british vehicles and equipment, in the group we have lots of c.v.r.t.'s, a fox, 432, l.r's including, lightweight, carawagen, 110's, artilerry pieces, supacat, leyland drops, daf 4t, equipment and guns, also some ww2 25 pdr, willys jeeps.(one is a member on here "sabre", great guy,as they all are) we do the shows over here and some in uk, and are now trying to venture into re-enacting, to liven things up a bit!

Sorry im waffling on now, (its nice to as the wife wont let me! :-D )

anyway, if you ever plan to come over to any of the shows just let us know, we always have a brew on, and a beer in the evening! but most of all, Fun!

Fellow enthusiasts (or is that nutters! oh no sorry thats just the other half's translation) are always welcome!

cheers

Shaun