Bedford ML Ambulance find.....

rippo

I came across this on my travels today.

100_1245.jpg

Sorry not quite a bedford ML truck, but the body builders instruction. The drawings dated 27, 7, 1939.

I have come across a number of bedford blue print drawing now and am wondering where they are coming from. Or even if there is a full archive of them somewhere. The others i have are MW ones, mainly for the canvass, all dated 1939.

Has anyone come across blue print drawings?

Hello Richard,

All the ones i have are Vauxhall motors limited, looks like they've been taken from microfilm or something similar. Reading the first world war truck thread he got some original blueprint drawings and was wondering if the bedford ones were around somewhere. It just strange how these have turned up.

Hello Richard,

All the ones i have are Vauxhall motors limited, looks like they've been taken from microfilm or something similar. Reading the first world war truck thread he got some original blueprint drawings and was wondering if the bedford ones were around somewhere. It just strange how these have turned up.

John,

Is there any relating to the QL ?

No QL ones yet, i only move in Mw circles!! If i come across any i'll let you know.

Hey i bet this will take you back,

:) :thumbsup:

That was at Bagnoles in 1989. First outing for the QL. The other three....two belonged to Richard Beddall, and the other was Phil Bashall.

Nice one, thanks.

:) :thumbsup:

That was at Bagnoles in 1989. First outing for the QL. The other three....two belonged to Richard Beddall, and the other was Phil Bashall.

Nice one, thanks.

Hi Richard,

Bagnoles de Lorne, Normandy 1989, what a fantastic D Day tour!

Hi,

this is interesting find!!!! :shocked: In the Ambulance register is on Bedford ML. I thing for all Austin K2 owners will be helpfull drawings of the ambulance body.

Do you have any drawings for Austin lorries?

I am interesting for all ambulances and all Austin lorries.

Cheers Radek

I came across this on my travels today.

100_1245.jpg

Sorry not quite a bedford ML truck, but the body builders instruction. The drawings dated 27, 7, 1939.

I have come across a number of bedford blue print drawing now and am wondering where they are coming from. Or even if there is a full archive of them somewhere. The others i have are MW ones, mainly for the canvass, all dated 1939.

Has anyone come across blue print drawings?