Evesham Steam Show

Today I visited the Evesham Steam Show and what a great day it has been, both weather wise and also by what was on offer at the show. Firstly I must say it was nice to meet both Paul (Papav66) and Clive (fv1609) and I talked at length to both.

I had always planned on going to the show and it was certainly a double bonus when I walked in and found out that the showground is actually located on the same field as Ashdown Camp in Evesham. This being my first visit to the camp I was really impressed with it as there is certainly some different stuff on offer.

I would say there were about 35-40 military vehicles in attendance with a couple more 'hiding' up the top end of the field. A good show, despite the very boggy field in places and certainly one to visit again in the future.

Right then onto the pictures and we shall start with some of the smaller stuff.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Thanks for posting Smithy my favourite place,wish i lived nearer.hope clive was behaving his self bet he brought that old L/rover he makes out is a Wolf :-D

Thanks for posting Smithy my favourite place,wish i lived nearer.hope clive was behaving his self bet he brought that old L/rover he makes out is a Wolf :-D

No probs CW. Yes you guessed right, he was in the Wolf. I think that both Paul and Clive have taken a special picture for you, but that's all I can say :-D