Early ride out

Ron

I swear I glimped the sun one day last week and it inspired me and my mate Tony to ride out on Sunday to 'Sammy's' for a bacon butty. It was grey and cloudy but very mild and it's only 15-16 miles each way. On the way home my clutch lever started getting heavy and notchy and the clutch was dragging a bit. As soon as I got home I investigated the problem and found that the handlebar nipple was hanging on by one strand!! I do carry a spare, but nothing better than doing repairs in the comfort of your own workshop.

Tony's newly acquired G3L is parked on the grass verge as it was leaking too much oil......A duff oil line I believe.....Roll on spring!

Ron

WDL-G 110.jpg

WDL-G 110.jpg

Yes this is a WD/G with rubber foot pegs, Not a WD/CO which didn't have them. Basically the G and CO engine power is the same But the G has heavier main shafts to the crank. I think the gear ratios are much the same also. But to me the G is a more pleasurable ride with heavier fork links and rubber mounted bars and rubber grips and pegs etc. Ron