Are these any use to anyone.... Spot the item, a new and exciting game.....

yoz1881

Question

Hello so I posted some images in the 'spare bulbs tins' thread and it would appear there may be a few items of interest to people and I'm on mission to empty the sheds and find the parts the right home. A couple of bulb tins and tool boxes have gone and some interest in sockets on previous post which i will measure and answer. I'll repost the original photos and plenty more to come. Regards Andy

DSC_0588.JPG

DSC_0587.JPG

DSC_0586.JPG

DSC_0585.JPG

DSC_0584.JPG

DSC_0582.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

DSC_0579.JPG

DSC_0578.JPG

DSC_0577.JPG

1.JPG

DSC_0589.JPG

DSC_0582.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

DSC_0579.JPG

DSC_0578.JPG

DSC_0577.JPG

DSC_0583.JPG

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If you were after spanners and contacted me, bear with me I picked up another 1.5 ton all loose in military boxes. The boxes are ace, the spanners mainly rusty, ..... WD40 Heaven..... Also picked up a ww2 officers wool long coat with the brass buttons etc if thats your thing, its in great condition.......

This is like the spanner on the photos people sent me but this says Britool and vauxhall bedford so maybe 50's but a great tool if you need it for a bedfoed truck.

Hello mate,

This is a bedford MW,OX,OY or QL cylinder head spanner 1940's.

These look very much like the one's in the picture i gave you, can you put my name on the middle one please..

Had already got you on my list for one :) , Lauren had the same photo so not sure if shes wants a funnel, no problem....and just waiting to agree a price on the other with someone so all good. I have some other Britool spanners from a different source. Made in Wolverhampton so got to be good ;) I'm off to a show in Hereford soon, are you going? Also I been loosely offered a willys jeep - how much is good value on one of them ?

If so, your fortune is made hiring it out! :D Any bicycle spanners marked BSA by chance?

lol the spanner just got expensive :) I have what i know as a bsa spanner made by a 3rd party, will have to check name which isn't uncommon during the 40's, as for bsa original factory, I'll add you to the list......