L16 81mm mortar pics needed

Panzer nut

• 4 months later...
wheres ya display hoping to be?

Somewhere in Monktons with a large group. But my display will be roped off seperately with blue rope.

there will be a White flagpole with a REME Flag flying during the day (If it's not raining!) PM me for a Mobile number if you want to pin me down at the venue. :)

• 2 years later...
If you come & see my Display at W&P, I will have a genuine Deactivated L16 there. You can take as many Photos & ask as many questions as you like. :)

Hello

Sorry to trouble you but found your post via google - do you still have your L16 / 81mm ?? I ask because there is an SAS event at Hereford on the 8th October this year and the people organising it are desperate to find one to display on stage.

It is the lauch of a book on the Mirbat battle and 3 of the original guys will be present including the guy who fired the 81mm.... if you would like to be involved please give us a call and I will pass on your details to the organiser. We are providing our 25lb field gun and are traveling quite a distance just to be a part of it, I know there is funding for petrol etc.

Our phone number is : 01942 514738

Thanks

Angela