Vehicle Stickers

simondawson

Good evening all,

Does anyone know where I can obtain regimental stickers? Im after one from the 10th Gurkha Rifles, around 5x8inch but just cannot find anywhere that produce such an item. If all else fails I will have to resort to blowing up a thumbnail version and printing it out on sticker paper!!

Regards,

Simon

OOEC18

Good evening all,

Does anyone know where I can obtain regimental stickers? Im after one from the 10th Gurkha Rifles, around 5x8inch but just cannot find anywhere that produce such an item. If all else fails I will have to resort to blowing up a thumbnail version and printing it out on sticker paper!!

Regards,

Simon

OOEC18

That's what i did with my Defender. It belonged to 51 Squadron RAF Regiment. I ended up blowing the size up from a thumbnail off the internet, printing it off, then cutting it out with a craft knife and painting it on. I also did the same with the tac number.

Have a look at the N/S Front bumper of my Defender. This is the result.

IMG_1222.jpg

That's what i did with my Defender. It belonged to 51 Squadron RAF Regiment. I ended up blowing the size up from a thumbnail off the internet, printing it off, then cutting it out with a craft knife and painting it on. I also did the same with the tac number.

Have a look at the N/S Front bumper of my Defender. This is the result.

Nice job. Looks like that is the way forward.

Regards,