Hi All

Despite my best efforts over the last few months to finish the WC63 restoration/blag a halftrack/finish my James ML/blag other motorcyles from work we have ended up with no appropriate transport for A and E (sorry Jack!). We are determined to attend even though now it looks like the boats are so busy there isn't even room for our van so Ford369 is going to pick us up from Weymouth on Friday. We wondered if there was someone with some space in a vehicle we could hitch along on Saturday! We are house-trained and will be bringing appropriate clothing and copious amounts of duty free lager!!!! If spectators we have to be then fair enough,but would love to be a part of it all!!!!!

Really looking forward to meeting you all

Daren

Hi All

Despite my best efforts over the last few months to finish the WC63 restoration/blag a halftrack/finish my James ML/blag other motorcyles from work we have ended up with no appropriate transport for A and E (sorry Jack!). We are determined to attend even though now it looks like the boats are so busy there isn't even room for our van so Ford369 is going to pick us up from Weymouth on Friday. We wondered if there was someone with some space in a vehicle we could hitch along on Saturday! We are house-trained and will be bringing appropriate clothing and copious amounts of duty free lager!!!! If spectators we have to be then fair enough,but would love to be a part of it all!!!!!

Really looking forward to meeting you all

Daren

Don't forget your towel.

We is 2!!!!! Cheers Rosie, that would be great if that's OK? Will find you and introduce ourselves Friday night/Saturday morning. I assume we will be able to find you easily? You will recognise us as we will be wearing green!!!!

Regards

Daren

We is 2!!!!! Cheers Rosie, that would be great if that's OK? Will find you and introduce ourselves Friday night/Saturday morning. I assume we will be able to find you easily? You will recognise us as we will be wearing green!!!!

Regards

Daren

2 we's is fine!

I am easily recognisable.

1-female!!!!!!

2-closely followed by 2 cubeletes

3-if not as number 2 I will be found hollering for them

4-usually wearing dirty white hat covered in badges

5-more often then not have a full wine glass or on my way to get said glass topped up

Just look for the jimmy and howitzer and oversized tent (with heater and carpet!)

R-cubed will be arriving Thursday I am coming down on Friday eve. Look forward to meeting up :D

Hi Rosie

That's great see you then.I assume point 5 is only applicable Friday evening not Saturday morning?!!!! Mind you my 2 year old daughter could drive me to it!!!!

Regards

Daren

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have been known to swig last nights left over wine the next morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::nut::nut: