my list or wanted vehicles...I know its been done before

paulob1

I just had to put this down as it changes every week but this is where I am going with my MV's

I have my stolly 623...beautiful and my FV432 and three zil 131's...

Next I am going for a box bodied zil 131 and a Ural 375d and a 4320...thexse i am getting from poland in August...if i can find a nice ot64 too i may just be tempted to buy one of these as well...

Now where do i go from here....

these are the vehicles I really fancy....

1..chieftain...how easy are they to look after and just play with now and again, i mean move around the yard etc...and just start her up now and again..

2 Scorpion, or Spartan...maybe both but definitely like the spartan, even though i hate the J60 (dont ask why)

3 Ferret...definitely at some stage next year

4. Saracen...just love these...

5. Foden...8x8...fh70 with crane..

6. And finally a berliet crane...

Of course all of the above depends upon cash and other issues. i want to buy good working machines so that i am not repairing them all day long then will likely hire a full time mechanic to help me work on them along with selling some of the russian stuff over the next few months...

But anyway what do you guys think...am i being crazy wanting all of these or should i stick with a limited group and focus...