Another bloody jeep!

Thanks Lord Burley.

Unfortunately that talent has to stay hidden these days. I might have mentioned having to retire early due to the paint and dust inhaled over the years have taken their toll. I do miss doing that stuff though.

You're right about Claremonts prices!

I've had a penchant for Yanks since my teens, and have let some real gems slip thru' my grubby fingers over the years!!

Jeff

Hello Jeff

Got to admit Iam very lucky I have a very large biulding part of it is a purpose built workshop and the rest was a grain store, but this has never been used for that purpose it is just used to store my vehicles and machinary.

Howard.

Yeah Howerd, there's no substitute for space is there. My trouble is that having once had loads of workshop/paintshop space pre retirement, I've been spoilt. I did'nt think about how good it was to have ramps, engine cranes etc. I just took them for granted. Do you share the workshop space with anyone else or do you work alone? I was always quite happy to bash away on my own, unless something heavy had to be shifted or held. I take my hat off to those guys that rebuild stuff in bad conditions.

How far do you live from Bungay,do you get there much.

If you get the chance, ask anyone who looks like they've always lived there and they're around 60 if they remember a lad in the '60's who drove American cars, was a bit of a character, and then known as 'Hank' Also my old man owned the 'Corner Cafe' in those days.

Got any pics' of your truck?

Jeff