I seek my scammell

stephanedu14

Hello Stephane,

I don't think you will get a big response immediately to your request for a Scammell. If it's a Pioneer you are looking for; there aren't that many for sale. This is probably a bad time of year to buy one as most people will be wanting to keep them for the summer, to attend meetings and displays.

Many people are looking for the same as you, and very often it is a matter of good luck if one can be found.

Have you tried looking through ordinary truck magazines for one. Sometimes they are advertised in the places you least expect to find them.

I have seen them advertised in tractor magazines.

Do you have any idea how much you want to spend buying one, or what sort of condition you are looking for?

Are you prepared to travel to England to look for one?

I wish you good luck in your search, and hope something suitable will come along soon. :)

thank you Mr. SWILL for your reponce.j' have some sales points of vehicles indicated in the post on the forum to find a base of restoration. can be dimension of the Rushgreenmotor box but there c' is more to find spare parts. I go already m' to register on the club of the scammell-register to receive their bulletin of connection, j' would have can be chance to find my happiness parmis the member

you would have d' other photographs to give me a little more information on its state. for the missing parts, considering that c' a complete restoration it is to make will be put in parts for cleaning and control of each parts. that will enable me to find parts same if it is necessary to go to seek them in your country. if you want I give you my email address in MP