g'day

G'day folks from sunny Aus.

They call me Brodie hearabouts, I have always had an interest in all things military but only since the wife left have i had the chance to live my boyhood (a young 50 ish).

I have been looking around Europe for a new toy, something 6 wheel drive and green.

I have had some problems with a company called ABV Vaanderburg in Holland who messed me about and have read the US and UK forum posts about www.russiantruck.co.uk and ecotracks:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/russian-eastern-block-vehicles/12614-uk-based-russian-vehicle-dealer-3.html

Can anyone give me a heads up on where to go and what to avoid.

Cheers

Brodie

I have been looking around Europe for a new toy, something 6 wheel drive and green.

Welcome to the forum Brodie. Is there a particular type of 6 x 6 that you have your eye on ? If you can narrow it down a bit I'm sure there are people on this forum who could make suggestions as to the best place to look. Buying in the UK maybe cheaper than buying in the Euroweaslezone due to the exchange rate. Cheers.