Lincolsfields needs your help!!!

On Saturday 4th April and Sunday the 5th April Lincolnsfields Childrens Centre are running there third Military weekend.

This event to my knowledge is the only event in the country which our hobby is invited to that is for a good reason all the proceeds go to the Charity.

It is normally well attended by all re-enacters but never over attended by vehicles.

Many vehicles/owners put in alot of effort for this event which I know the people at Lincolnsfield are really greatful for.

But having been there twice I know the Mil vehicle hobby can do better. And MUST

There is an arena that can be used and a good road surface around this forma USSAF Base.

There is accomadation in Huts and good camping fields.

Easy acsess to the main motorways and good tube and train stations.

What this show needs is something like a tank to put on the gate to draw the public in and some sort of organisation for the vehicles.

The re-enacters have realised this show is Fantastic, but not us.

The guys that run this show are lovely and really welcome you and any ideas.

Everything is there to make this as it should be one of our prime public worthwhile shows.

Anybody how wants to come along or wants to get involed or has an idea what vehicle owners want to do at a show. Lets here your views.

Lincolnsfield Childrens Centre.

4th and 5th April

Bushy Hall Drive, Bushy, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD23 2ES

2 mins off Jr5 M1, 8 mins off Jr19 M25.

http://www.lincolnsfields.co.uk

http://www.fortiesexperience.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...