a few photos of my vehilces

Rolf S. Ask

Hey

Here are a few photos of what I have/had of vehilcles.

First: This was my first CMP. It is carrying a GS body but is actually a waterbowser. I sold it last Year.

c15acab13015ze.jpg

The next photo is of a C30 cab #11 I used to have.

c30cab11frontview013ab.jpg

This one I still have. I own it together with a good friend.

im0009029uv.jpg

Well perhaps it is enough for now :)

I can post a bit more of my projects later.

And why am I selling my vehicles?? Well they use a lot of space, and there are always some other interesting vehicles to bring home...

I am, like many others, trying to have only a very few vehicles and care just for them, but somhow, they tend to multiply when the rest of my family do not look into my playground :P

Can just mention what other vehicles I have; C15 cab #13 (project), C15A (very good frame, intended to be an umbauwagen sometime), CGT wreck, C30 cab #13 with wireless body (big project), C60S cab 12 (minor project), Willys MB (one restored one in bits and pices), C30 cab #11 (very good project), C60L (good project), Morris Commercial (Started restoration), Ariel WN/G (in baskets), German built Triumph B200, four different trailers to go with them. And to little time and money :lol:

Chers

Rolf