I do owe an apology to the Guys in the Armed Response Car for doing a 3 point turn in the Fox right in front of them on Tower Bridge ... I think they are still trying to work out what to charge me with... I blame my commander :coffee:

• 1 month later...

Anybody got any pictures of the vehicles on Horseguards or do they know the which production company was filming the event.

The organisers have told me there are a lot of pictures avalable to members of the TA. but I need to speak to my local branch. Which is not easy as I am not a member of the TA.

• 2 years later...

Just come across some video of the whole event http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=63A9BFC67D47C6A3

You can see us at the end of part 1 & begining of part 2 :D

The Territorial Army's 100th Anniversary Pageant, 21st of June 2008, Horse Guards Parade, London.

A dramatic pageant re-enacted the history of the reserve force, highlighting pivotal moments in its evolution between 1908 and 2008, narrated by Bernard Cribbins, Rula Lenska and Richard Holmes.

One thousand Territorials took part in the event in front of a 6,000 strong audience, which included: HRH The Prince of Wales, HRH The Earl of Wessex, Armed Forces Minister Bob Ainsworth MP, Chief of the General Staff General Sir Richard Dannatt, serving Territorials, veterans, families, friends and employers.

Following the pageant, and for the first time in the TA's 100 year history, one thousand Territorials marched down the Mall from Horse Guards to Wellington Barracks, with HRH The Prince of Wales taking the Royal Salute outside St James' Palace.