Bedford wheel stud size

Can anyone help me with the thread size on the split rim studs on a Bedford MW?  The nuts seem to take a 5/8" Whitworth socket, but the thread looks to be more like 3/4" UNF.  The thread on one of the nuts is a bit tight so I want to run a tap through it to clean it up.  As none of my taps are that large, I'll need to buy one, and obviously want to get the right thread.  If it is indeed a mixture of Whitworth and UNF, was this to enable the use of a standard British army wheelbrace of the time on a vehicle with the new-fangled unified threads?

I’ve got many taps and dies laid up not doing a lot due to my ill health. I’m always happy to lend them out or maybe sell if I have many.

When you identify what you need drop us a line.

• 1 month later...

If anyone else needs to know, turns out it's 7/8" BSF.  Why this on a vehicle that was produced with Unified threads pretty much throughout, I don't know.  So the standard British army wheelbrace of the time fitted the nuts?

As for the offer of the taps and dies Jiver, thanks very much but I managed to get hold of a set.  Appreciate the offer however.