Key Cards, Disposal Catalogues ..and Velocette MDD

andy1960

Slightly off topic as motorcycles related  but bear with me ....I have noticed on this and other social media forums many interested parties have collected /collated Post War Key Cards and Vehicle Disposal Sale catalogues relating to many different types of ex military vehicles .This information has provided  many  vehicle owners with extra information relating to their vehicle/motorcyle and I also benefited with  identification of the the correct C number for a BSA M20  (Thanks Lex !).....

I was wondering if anyone had any information relating to Velocette motorcycles as I do not recall seeing it mentioned before.

I have a Velocette MDD that was civilian registered by Cheshire Council on 14 April 1958 as part of a batch of 3 vehicles registered by a local garage.  I assume it was around this time it was demobed, purchased from ex military auction by the garage and registered for road use. So... where there any disposal sales near Chester and would anyone have any cataloges showing Velocette sales I wonder ? Also does anyone have Key Cards with Velocettes noted on them ? 

404302902_738748824288157_5723840004267563802_n.jpg