Jump to content

Any ideas as to what part of a jeep this used to be?


Recommended Posts

Hi again fellas.  I am still sorting out the various bits and pieces and can actually feel like I am making some progress.  I found this piece of metal behind the flywheel, and it looks as if it has had a bad time.  I have searched the manual and looked at lots of online stuff but cannot find anything that it might be.  Can anyone on here help?  It looks like a I need a new one for  somewhere but until I can find out a description I am stumped.  Thanks, Nigel.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sirhc said:

Is it a clip to keep the lid on a paint tin?

Bloody hell!! yes it certainly does look like one.  I spent hours trawling through the various manuals etc searching LOL.  It just needed a different pair of eyes looking at it.  Thanks you so much.  Ha ha ha and the better thing is I don't need a new one!  I wonder how long that clip had been kicking round in that bell housing?  How many owners ago was it?  I will never know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...