Jump to content
  • 0

Jerry Can / Hay box

robin craig


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

That would be a West German Bundeswehr Essenbehalter, which roughly translates as food carrier, it should have an removable aluminium liner and a spoon and ladle that clip in the inside of the hinged lid. I bought 2 of these a few years ago off German eBay, they were quite cheap but delivery was expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...