FV434 Pics

Paddington

Looking for any pics of FV434's in service.Found a load on a web site a while back but have lost the site address,it was something like 'plain military'.A friend mentioned that he'd found other sites but couldn't remember name of them. :dunno:Any help appreciated.

Dave P

Dave I have loads more pictures that are not on the Plain Military web site if you want them. Just PM me your addy and I will disc them for you. Sorry not got anything on the 432 Rarden turret but I may know a man how does.

Tony

Plain Military

Thanks for that Tony,have sent PM.I'm looking to see where they hang all their bits and bobs in service although what I've seen so far no two are the same :dunno:.The penthouses are different and they hang what they can where they can.I think it's a case for improvisation :idea:

Cheers

Dave P

Very true Dave, If they have a spare place they will hang something off it. I have some pics of the 432 SIGS vehicles, you can just about makeout the vehicle under the equipment. Are you and Dougie coming to next years Plain Invasion, plans are well a foot and looking good - same place as last year? Roy keeps asking whether you are coming back.

Tony