Your help if you have 5 mins

Jack

Take a look at the site we’re developing at www.warbitz.com

You’ll find Auctions, listings and storefront functionality.  Please don’t judge the site just yet as we’re still working on it. It totally free to use and we will be running features on cool stuff on War History Online which has around 10 million views a month.

When we launch we will be launching by listing some pretty impressive stuff - including vehicles - from a very impressive collector that we all know the name of.

If you have something listed on the forum classifieds then I would really appreciate your help - if you had time - on the Warbitz site and let me have your feedback and of course leave it there for when we go live. It will get in the front of millions - we expect to give live in around 2-3 weeks, once we have the full inventory from the aforementioned collector.

If you have something for sale then please feel free to upload it to the site and let me know your feedback.

You can add video, stacks of images and fully manage your own listing/s.

Check out the features of the your listing/of the site below - really is pretty slick :-)

Features

https://www.warbitz.com/index.php?a=28&b=135 

Thanks everyone, your help is much appreciated!

Jack.

HMVF.jpg