Different types of RAF OA 4 pkt tunics??

Scotch Harry

Im not into the RAF side of things but do occasionally in a trade or buy a few bits that have some RAF(in order to get the other bits) end up with the odd RAF items and have today received 2 RAF tunics that in all honesty havent had a chance to check out the differences yet but one of the labels mentions SIMPLIFIED in it-will if I can get my camera issues sorted post up a few pics and would be interesting to see what the differences are between the two tunics.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Im not into the RAF side of things but do occasionally in a trade or buy a few bits that have some RAF(in order to get the other bits) end up with the odd RAF items and have today received 2 RAF tunics that in all honesty havent had a chance to check out the differences yet but one of the labels mentions SIMPLIFIED in it-will if I can get my camera issues sorted post up a few pics and would be interesting to see what the differences are between the two tunics.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Very few differences........the main one being that the non "simplified" jackets feature a false "double/turnback" cuff.............the RAF went for wartime economy in a big way it seems..........:-D

Very few differences........the main one being that the non "simplified" jackets feature a false "double/turnback" cuff.............the RAF went for wartime economy in a big way it seems..........:-D

And they nearly went on strike over that! :-D