Hi Guys... How do i Rent a big green..

Hi Everyone

I have an interest in Armored vehicles and have been an avid 1/35th scale modeler for as long as i can remember , thought i would say hello before i start rummaging around and asking stupid questions and first of these is...i am tying the not in October and would love an Armoured or at least a military vehicle to drop us at(or near lol) the church how do i go about arranging said thing??? the church is in Gillingham Kent and were about 4 miles away!

Cheers guys.

• 2 months later...
Hi Everyone

I have an interest in Armored vehicles and have been an avid 1/35th scale modeler for as long as i can remember , thought i would say hello before i start rummaging around and asking stupid questions and first of these is...i am tying the not in October and would love an Armoured or at least a military vehicle to drop us at(or near lol) the church how do i go about arranging said thing??? the church is in Gillingham Kent and were about 4 miles away!

Cheers guys.

Congratulations! You may want to start a thread in the "Wanted" section of the site. There's a good driving instructor on tracked vehicles down in Kent, but I can't find his details. That may be the best bet as he'll be used to renting out vehicles, and have the right insurances etc.