RLC Deepcut 30 June

30 Royal Logistics Corps Families Open Day, Princess Royal Barracks, Deepcut, Camberley, Surrey 30th June. You can arrive the day before to set up. I always enjoy an event at an establishment & taking pictures of MV & eqpt in service for the archives.

But has anyone had any success in getting an entry form? I have been trying for nearly 3 weeks. Several times I have left my address, left messages, left my phone no for people to ring back, but nuffink! Doesn't inspire confidence or have I just been unlucky?

Well after more than 3 weeks, 5 phone calls & speaking to various people. I have left my name, address & phone no 4 times but still no response. So I really can't be bothered to pursue it any more if that is the level of organisation >:(

Hi Clive , did you go ?

Dad and Roy went down sat am in a jeep , said they had a good time , yes it rained most of the day. Dad just called some W.O. and went along , no entrey form was sent,

steve

No I didn't bother. Its a fair distance from Salisbury in the pig, well the distance is the same whatever vehicle! But it is a more serious economics decision. I didn't want to chance it with a no pass, no entry approach given the security situation.

Yes I called the WO etc but given no indication that you could just turn up. I could have gone in the Wolf, but who would want to see a vehicle model that is currently in service?