Ferret.

DFC1943Fl.Lt.

Hi all, can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to some replacement brow band strips for the hatches on a ferret. Is there a substitute I can use. Mine have gone all hard and crumbly, and they just look yuk. Also has anyone got a photo of the piece of metal that supports the oil cooler. Looks like there should be something from the rad cowling or somewhere there across to the rear wheel arch support bar/tube. Getting close to seeing if she will fire up, getting impatient too. :drive:

I need some brow pads myself (2 sets), so I'm interested to know what you find.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112841[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Terry

Hi Terry, thanks for the picture. Looks like I am going to have to make something up similar to that bracket. I have an idea for the brow pads and will let you know how they come out. Nice looking engine and bay, is it yours.

All the best

Steve

Hi all, can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to some replacement brow band strips for the hatches on a ferret. Is there a substitute I can use. Mine have gone all hard and crumbly, and they just look yuk. Also has anyone got a photo of the piece of metal that supports the oil cooler. Looks like there should be something from the rad cowling or somewhere there across to the rear wheel arch support bar/tube. Getting close to seeing if she will fire up, getting impatient too. :drive:
Hi I have some bins full of Ferrwt bits and am sure I have some NOS Brow Pads. I will look them out and come back to you. Regards Malcolm

No, not mine by a long shot :P

Here are some of the bracket from mine, taken today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112854[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112855[/ATTACH]

I could probably get some measurements if you're stuck.

Cheers,

Terry

Cheers Terry your engine and bay looks like mine. A been there sort of look. I should be able to make up a support from the photos.

Many thanks

Steve.