Help finding series 1 Landy

armouredfarmer

I have been approached by a representative of the WMRAC (http://www.wmrac.com/) for help in locating a series 1 Landrover. The WMRAC in association with Mission Motorsport are sponsoring a scheme to re-train injured ex-servicemen and women as vehicle mechanics. As part of this the WMRAC are hoping to provide a suitable Series 1 Landrover to be fully restored by a group of these ex-servicemen, and which will then be sold at a charity auction to provide funds for further training. If anyone knows of a suitable vehicle can they please let me know, condition is not a huge factor but clearly it has to be a feasible restoration project.

Thanks

PT

Ouch! The old days a Series one , running with MOT was about £150. I know a well restored Series 1 ex military recently went for £8,000 and that was considered conservative. May be more realistic to consider a 2 or 2A, they are more reasonavble and still well worth restoring.