Centurion

yorkie56

Over the past twelve months or so I have been collecting vehicle asset and census codes and have recorded over a thousand, but I can't seem to find any for the Centurion, all variants. Can anybody point me in the right direction to find them.

Regards.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the delay only just spotted this post, but here are some Centurion Codes to feast upon :D

Bear in mind that this is the 1967 4+4 digit code & bears no similarity in structure to the current 4+4 digit code. The only similarity is the use of 4+4 digits despite this there are equipments held on census that still use the earlier code that are mixed with stuff based on the new system.

This must be confusing as an FOI request was answered to the effect that the MOD does not hold information on the structure of the earlier system.

Bear in mind an A-vehicle would have been an F-vehicle it it was funded from the Berlin Budget.

Enjoy :D

App0405.jpg

App0406.jpg

App0409.jpg

App0407.jpg

App0408.jpg

In case you are wondering about pages 111 & 113 - they are just blank.

Good, I thought you would like that. :D

If you are stuck for any particular details I have a listing 3 years later that gives, weights, dimensions & fuel capacities.

I did look at my Codes for vehicles that used the 1955 system along with the earlier code that it replaced, but I'm afraid that is just for 'B' Vehicles.