MV Dealers in the USA

ian201

Depending on your objectives (quick sale vs max price, piecemeal vs wholesale, etc.) there are many ways to go. You can take these to a dealer auction, like Manheim, and have cash in hand in few days. You can get a military vehicle dealer, but they will try to retail these and that could take months. I don't know how much value a military vehicle dealer is going to add or the fees they will take. The biggest issue is that the military decided to sell Humvees, so market is flooded now. The second issue is what paperwork you have. Do you have a Government title (SF97 form)? Without a title, you will not be able to sell a recent model year vehicle, under the laws in effect in most States. There are some esoteric loopholes, like maybe conducting a lien sale, but you need to have some real expertise. If you want to talk to someone who can run it through a Manheim auction or knows how to navigate dealer sales, PM me. My college roommate's brother is a Dealer in NY state and I can put you in touch.

Depending on your objectives (quick sale vs max price, piecemeal vs wholesale, etc.) there are many ways to go. You can take these to a dealer auction, like Manheim, and have cash in hand in few days. You can get a military vehicle dealer, but they will try to retail these and that could take months. I don't know how much value a military vehicle dealer is going to add or the fees they will take. The biggest issue is that the military decided to sell Humvees, so market is flooded now. The second issue is what paperwork you have. Do you have a Government title (SF97 form)? Without a title, you will not be able to sell a recent model year vehicle, under the laws in effect in most States. There are some esoteric loopholes, like maybe conducting a lien sale, but you need to have some real expertise. If you want to talk to someone who can run it through a Manheim auction or knows how to navigate dealer sales, PM me. My college roommate's brother is a Dealer in NY state and I can put you in touch.