event to mark the seventirth anniversary of the end of bedford war time production

CALLING ALL WAR TIME BEDFORD OWNERS i thought it would be good idea to mark the seventieth anniversary of the end of bedfords war time production 2015 will mark 70 years since the last war time bedford was produced and i think it would be fitting tribute to our historic vehicles to arrange a gathering to mark this historic anniversary ,with this in mind i have arranged with Stuart Wright of the Yorkshire wartime experience to hold the gathering as part of this years show , i have arranged for all the vehicles to gather in the dedicated ww2 vehicle parking field were you can camp overnight or just call in for the day Stuart has promised a parade lap around the arena ,this years dates for the show are 3rd,4th,& 5th of July and entry forms can be down loaded from www.ywe-event.info as you can see from the info on the web site there are lots of things to see and do, hope to see you there

Nicky

• 4 weeks later...