Langley Farm 4x4

The second weekend in September always has numerous events scribbled in various year planners but if you’re near West Yorkshire there’s one event that’s always worth a visit, namely the Yorkshire LROC gathering at Langley Farm. It’s always one of my favourites and, as a result of knowing some of the organisers, and liking Series Land Rovers and Jeeps I’ve agreed to organise Series I and Jeep displays there this year (especially on the Sunday). If you’ve got a Series I Land Rover or a military Jeep and can get to Langley Farm in Scissett (near Denby Dale) over the weekend of September 8 and 9th bring it along. I should add that other Land Rovers and MVs aren’t excluded – there was a Stawart there last year. More details soon.

JC

• 4 weeks later...

Langley Farm 4x4 Show with autojumble and off-road course. 8th and 9th September 2007. Hosted by the Yorkshire Land Rover Owners Club (YLROC)

Held in Scissett near Huddersfield, handy from J39 of M1. Follow A636 towards Denby Dale. OS Map 110 Ref SE252108.

Trade stands, refreshments, kids’ amusements, birds of prey, army display. Jeep, Series I Land Rover and other vehicle line ups,

1 mile off-road course £15 per driver per day unlimited use/£25 per weekend per driver unlimited use. Seat belts must be fitted and worn on off-road course.

No fires, kids’ quads of kids’ motorcycles.

Autojumble stands £10 per day or £15 per weekend after admission.

Weekend admission prices – camping £25 per pre-booked unit/£30 on gate

Day rate £10 per vehicle

Advance Booking 01132 860586

Langley07@yroc.freeserve.co.uk

• 1 month later...