Beaulieu Autojumble

44GPW

Went to my first Autojumble at Beaulieu last weekend and despite there being more stalls then you could possibly do in a day, there were almost no military vehicle spares to be had. I found this surprising and wondered if anyone else had any luck?

Richard

Despite seeing quite a number of MV enthusiasts there on Saturday there was nothing that was of particular interest for me. But you never know! In past years I have come away with totally unexpected finds.

This year just spent £3 on some heat shrink tubing :(

That's £3 more then i spent!!

I did see some Guide reflectors that would have been usable on my Ford Jeep project. As it was the very first stall i decided to leave them in case there were better finds to spend my money on. As it was they would have been the only things i bought, so regret it now. Hope they wasn't F stamped under all that paint!! :cry:

I wanted to go this year as I've not been for several years , particularly as I've resurrected the restoration of my 10cwt Morris Series II which has been sitting unloved for over twenty years now ! I've looked in the past but never really seen very much by way of military bits and pieces , there's always the oddity to be found here and there - one year we came home with a saddle (because we didn't already have enough of those in the house)!