Morris grease nipples

Rick W

Rick,

It depends which nipples you are after, the rear spring shackle greasers are 1/8" Gas, which is also known as 1/8"BSP (Pipe), and so are the ones on the hand brake cross shaft. Assume we are talking about a C8, only your message said CS.

By the way, they are listed in the pasrts list under "chassis lubrication"

Thanks for that, I must have looked at that page 4 or 5 times yesterday!

Now in the parts listing it tells you the thread size, length etc of the various fixings from the part no./mt part number in the spare parts list. i cant find the list for grease nipples. Looking at it in front of me though there only seem to be 2 sizes. TZ.6B and BT.65. So from what you say the TZ.6B would be the 1/8"BSP, what would the BT.65 be?

(CS8GS!) 8-)

Thanks for that, I must have looked at that page 4 or 5 times yesterday!

Now in the parts listing it tells you the thread size, length etc of the various fixings from the part no./mt part number in the spare parts list. i cant find the list for grease nipples. Looking at it in front of me though there only seem to be 2 sizes. TZ.6B and BT.65. So from what you say the TZ.6B would be the 1/8"BSP, what would the BT.65 be?

(CS8GS!) 8-)

Rick,

Cross referencing with 6MT1 Vocab, I find that BT65 is 1/8" Gas or BSP, but no listing of TZ6B unfortunately.

CS8GS ???? I thought your Morris was a 4x4 (C8GS), a CS8 is 4x2 with 6 cyl engine.