Jump to content
  • 0

Anyone got a clue what this is?

Sean N


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
I have a feeling it's something enginey and Fordson rings a bell, but that could be a total red herring...




Yes its a Ford oil filler and breather pipe, it should have a domed shape lid, sort of thing fitted to 8/10hp cars and vans

Edited by Nick Johns
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...