CVRT owners....

SebBrady

Hi all just a quick question for people with CVRTs. Everyone likes show casing their vehicle but how do you get yours to a show?

Is it a case of like a 43X on an articulated low loader or can you use other vehicles like a Bedford with the drop bed? (I think its called that) the one with the arm that can hook up any platforms. Would just like to know.

Regards

Seb

Seb

Will easily fit on a beaver tail or a DROPs vehicle (with the demountable rack)... No need for a low loader unless you are taking more than one!

Or you could just drive it...:D

Tim

Until recently we had our own, 18tonne ERF truck which was perfect for a CVRT or WW2 halftrack. We converted it form a curtain sided cargo body. Any show over about 10 miles distance I used the transporter but any closer and I used to drive the CVRT.

Vince

Library - 0912.jpg

A Lorry with a 8 ton HIAB will do the Job, moved a Sultan Sabre and Samson this way with no problems at all.

Do you mean you picked it up to put it on the lorry ? If so you need a far bigger Hiab than 8 tonne, all lorry loader cranes are rated by the capacity at 1metre from the kingpost.