Mad weather!!!!!

rosie

But I expect they've been busy counting the £200 million they've got to find for screening some football events :)

It'll go the same way on ONdigital. They absolutely and desperately must compete with Sky Sports so they'll bankrupt themselves in order to pay an arm and a leg to buy the best football.

What they and ONdigital didn't understand (but Sky do) is that about 95% of fans don't want to watch a handful of clubs winning every week: they just want to watch their own team play (and hopefully not get toasted, qv Sunderland versus Man City last weekend) occasionally. Remember when ONdigital went bust and took numerous lower-league football teams with them cos they reneged on the money the lower league teams needed to survive?

It'll all end in tears, mark my words.

Memo to self: must tell BT I am not going to subsidise their Sports channel with my line rental. Move to Sky. Don't need 132 to access corporate magic international lines to make conference calls any more. See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.