Northern Military Expo - Newark UK - Sunday 3rd November

Well we're only one month away from our next show.

We are in the George Stephenson Hall for this one and parking and entry as always is via the blue gate!

Great traders booked in as always, even a few new ones again. Something for everyone as always from vehicle bits to vintage fashion, deacts to model planes, free parking and full in door facilities for £5 per person.

Don't forget Traders setup is Saturday 2nd (& early Sunday morning) and the show opens to the public at 9am on Sunday 3rd November.

we'll be around at Pickering this weekend if anyone wants anymore info. Mark will be running his stall from the traders area at the Trout Farm car park and I will be a little less conspicuous dressed in green driving a jeep

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget folks the next show will be in the George Stephenson Hall as per previous November Shows! Parking is still on the runway through the blue gate as with all shows and its the big Green Hall ya can't miss it!

Any traders booked in (and those of you haven't got round to paying yet) please be aware all trader passes will be sent out mid/end of this week so if you don't get them by 29/30 please ensure you call us to let us know 01302 739000.

I am in the process of putting the show program together so if you want to advertise or ensure you are included you need to make sure you have completed your booking form and got it back to us by no later than Tuesday this week (same goes for any adverts - pm me for details if you want to place one)

Really looking forward to seeing traders old and new and fingers crossed for the weather (although the whole show and facilities are all in doors!)

• 2 weeks later...