Looking to identify markings on our Canadian Chevrolet C8A HUP

Freeland

This HUP, rescued some 12 yrs ago from French reserve depots, bears it's original paint and markings although the WD number marking is post-war. This is here where my question marks came up and I decided to find out more. I posted the same question on the Maple Leaf forum a year ago but never got an answer. Also, the RCA museum in Canada was not able to come up with anything.

I am pretty well known with the German and US military markings from the '44-'45 ETO but my knowledge is a bit lacking when it comes to British and Canadian forces. The following signs and markings are found on the vehicle (sorry for the dark pictures, I only had my phone at hand):

Formation Sign 4th Armoured Division.JPG

Formation Sign 4th Armoured Division

Unit Sign 15th Field Regiment RCA.JPG

This Unit Sign would place this vehicle in the 15th Field Regiment RCA (towed)

Sign Gold on red.JPG

Unknown sign to me

Tactical sign HQ Sq.JPG

Tactical sign, HQ squadron?

I got as far as being it a HUP from the 15th Field Reg. (towed) RCA, regimental HQ (?) which was attached to the Canadian 4th Armoured Div. (Gold leaf on green) . I suspect it being a battery HQ vehicle considering the black diamond tac sign, although I do not know what the "blue part" in the diamond means. Also, the beaver sign is unknown to me. Is this a common Canadian Forces logo? Lastly, I was wondering if there is anything to say about the vehicle's WD number (CZxxxx) origins and moreove where the HUP fits in the order of battle for that era.

A lot of thanks!

Marco