Bedford Part Numbers.

44GPW

Question

Does anyone have a Bedford part numbers list?

I bought a pair of Bedford NOS canvas seat covers for my MW. They are the correct size and have a lace up seam at the front. The original packing label states.... Vauxhall Motors 6/VEH/920/CB.28B.

Hope someone can help?

Thanks

Richard

3 answers to this question

Does anyone have a Bedford part numbers list?

I bought a pair of Bedford NOS canvas seat covers for my MW. They are the correct size and have a lace up seam at the front. The original packing label states.... Vauxhall Motors 6/VEH/920/CB.28B.

Hope someone can help?

Thanks

Richard

Richard,

That designation you quote is the contract number for the parts. I should have number somewhere as I bought some new one many years ago for my QL.

Thanks John,

I found them at Stoneleigh. Think he started the day with a few sets? I bought the last ones he had. I read through the post and it seems that some MW's, early or late, did not have seats with studs for the seat cushions? Mine doesn't either, and there is no evidence of them ever having them? So maybe the straps were never an MW thing? After all, the seats don't tilt, which is why it seems the straps were added on other vehicles? I think being bolted through the base as suggested is likely? Anyway, pleased I can be happy with my purchase?

Thanks both for your help.

Richardk