New scamming/virus problem

ArtistsRifles

Hi Folks,

If you get any e-mails purporting to be from my virgin.net account that are not continuations of conversations or carry the forum initials as a prefix please delete them unread. The latest bunch of spammers are hijacking/cloning e-mail addresses and they've grabbed hold of mine. I have a case logged with Virgin Media and, hopefully, they are trying to resolve the issue!!

Sadly this is unlikely to involve pounding their pig ignorant greedy skulls with a pick axe handle!!

The oh-so-excellent Indian call centre has had me delete the virgin.net account from my outlook installation so for a while at least I am having to use the on-line mail client for this.. Interestingly - as I tried to explain to the "technician" my Outlook here is set up to download/send from 6 other mail accounts yet only the Virgin one was affected... They insisted however so it was done. If anyone gets any more please let me now; I suspect you will....