Belgium MVT winter rally 2012

RMS

Yet another great year at the winter rally, very very cold, some snow and lots of ice! 195 vehicles turned up this year and nearly 500 people.

We took the GTB over, driving from Le Havre to Houffalize. Saturdays drive out was the coldest, -16 DegC !!!!! lots of people with starting problems, many battery were coming out of the hotel rooms in the morning! we stopped at the Museum of December 44 in la Glieze and then onto Spa for lunch, followed by the drive back to the hotel and a few beers to warm up in the evening!

Sundays drive was more offroad than saturdays, mostly in luxembourg (fuel was nearly 30 pence a litre cheaper!!) we followed a lovely corbett truck around for a while then a line of about 30 jeeps! great fun.

roll on next year.

Few more pics here http://www.bmvt.eu/le-winter-rally-du-bmvt-houffalize-3-5-février-2012

P2050021.jpg

P2040001.jpg

P2040007.jpg

P2040010.jpg

P2050028.jpg

P2050031.jpg

Edited by RMS

Looks like it was another good event this year; wish I could have made it there, but fingers crossed for next year! Unusual to see two Chevys at one event. The first one I've seen around before, but the second is new to me (the one without canvas), she's a stunner, hope my tipper will turn out as pretty as that! :D