Dallas Dig out anyone going?

Oh yes lots of stuff to sell :-D

Interesting things like the civilian Champ parts book, Ferret/Humber brake adjusters, Larkspur boxes, EMERs & User Handbooks (Bedford, Champ, Humber, K9, MRA1 etc), driver training manuals, FSR, cap badges, Gen Panel No.9 & shunt box with ammeter, aircraft instruments (Magnesyns & Desyns) etc and this weeks special sale from my collection Army Manual of Sanitation 1926 just what you need for the coming show season, including a comprehensive guide to construct ovens for human solid waste, home made insect repellents & vermin paste, latrines to cater for different cultural requirements of troops from various countries, irresistible reading for the inquiring mind & for the man who is ready for anything.

I suppose you lot are expecting me to sell my book that covers the making of roads from the products of the oven :shake:

Oh yes they did do that in certain parts of the Empire, not so good when the rains come mind you.