Help for Heroes 26/11/11 Cheadle Staffs

commander

A local pub in Cheadle Staffs "The Master Potter" is holding a Help for Heroes day on this coming Saturday

they are asking for military vehicles any era and personal in any period uniform the landlord is an ex service man

all are welcome with free tea and coffee and biscuits provided set up from 10.30 am till dusk weather permitting

depending on support it might be Sunday as well there seems to be local support from other groups attending

Commander

A local pub in Cheadle Staffs "The Master Potter" is holding a Help for Heroes day on this coming Saturday

they are asking for military vehicles any era and personal in any period uniform the landlord is an ex service man

all are welcome with free tea and coffee and biscuits provided set up from 10.30 am till dusk weather permitting

depending on support it might be Sunday as well there seems to be local support from other groups attending

Commander

Come on folks........... its all for a good cause, lets make it a good one.

Saturday morning may even turn out to be wet and cold, if that should influence your decision about whether to turn out or not, just think about our troops, we are standing next to a pub, in very familiar surroundings, if we feel a little wet and cold we can just step inside and partake of a little warmth and refreshment. If our boys find themselves in inclement weather, too hot, cold, or dry and thirsty, add to that a very hostile environmemt, and they will be lucky if they have got a hole in the ground to jump into. I think that they deserve all of the support that we can give to them......... I will certainly be there.

Several of us turned up today for this event, unfortunately a few like myself thought that it was only on, on the Saturday, its now been extended to cover the Sunday also and I for one have alternative arrangements that involve my wife, so cant change things. If you are free and would like to attend you will be made very welcome.