Help for Heroes Day ***Bournemouth***

We are holding a Military Vehicle/Living History Event to raise money for Help for Heroes and the Bournemouth Aviation Museum on Saturday 1st October.

We have the lovely Polka Dot Dolls performing Live and have a great variety of fundraising Ideas lined up. If you would like to bring your Military vehicle or Group please email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk subject headed H4H event.

H4H day poster small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The form is ready for the Help for Heroes show at the Bournemouth Aviation Museum on Saturday 1st October.

Any one who would like one email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk or PM me and I will get one over to you asap.

Each vehicle will get 2 Free Passes for the show issued on arrival if booked in.

Dont forget we have the Lovely Polka Dot Dolls performing at this one!;)

:):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder about the Help for heroes Day on Saturday 1st October at the Bournemouth Aviation Museum, we have a lot of vehicles booked in to display now but we still have some space for a few more.

Also if anyone would like a Trade stand to sell any old Militaria its Just £10 for a 3m by 3m pitch. You will need to book in advance. The Polka Dot dolls will be performing in the Victory Tent and we have a WWII Piper to entertain us amongst other things.

I have a form if you need one email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!!.

We also have a Facebook page more info here please "Like" it and support us if you can!

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150264757836403&id=724971402#!/pages/Bournemouth-Aviation-Museum-Help-for-Heroes-Day/220196384692676

Thanks

Steve :laugh:

BAM Events Team

• 3 weeks later...

We are just a few weeks away from the Help for Heroes Day, if you are not yet booked in and would like to attend please email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk Trade/stalls still available email for details!If you would just like to come and support the shoe its £5 Adults £3 Children Pay on the Day Free Car Park!ThanksSteve

Just a reminder about the Help for heroes Day on Saturday 1st October at the Bournemouth Aviation Museum, we have a lot of vehicles booked in to display now but we still have some space for a few more. Also if anyone would like a Trade stand to sell any old Militaria its Just £10 for a 3m by 3m pitch. You will need to book in advance. The Polka Dot dolls will be performing in the Victory Tent and we have a WWII Piper to entertain us amongst other things.I have a form if you need one email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk or if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!!.We also have a Facebook page more info here please "Like" it and support us if you can!http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150264757836403&id=724971402#!/pages/Bournemouth-Aviation-Museum-Help-for-Heroes-Day/220196384692676ThanksSteve :laugh:BAM Events Team

19 Days to go!!!

Not long left to book in email me for details, stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

Still looking for stall holders please spread the word £10 a pitch.

We are just a few weeks away from the Help for Heroes Day, if you are not yet booked in and would like to attend please email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk Trade/stalls still available email for details!If you would just like to come and support the shoe its £5 Adults £3 Children Pay on the Day Free Car Park!ThanksSteve

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for a show next weekend it is £5 for Adults and £3 for Children come down to the Bournemouth Aviaiton Museum. We have many Military vehicles on show, Classic Cars, Steam and Aircraft. 1940s entertainment includes the Polka Dot Dolls and Fiona Harrison.

For any one who would like to book in at the last minute email me at stevetydeman@yahoo.co.uk

Post war and war time vehicles are very welcome!

:cheesy:

More details on our Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=529523226#!/pages/Bournemouth-Aviation-Museum-Help-for-Heroes-Day/220196384692676

In support of Help for Heroes ;)