JEEPs Jeeps and more jeeps... Info needed

willysmb

Question

Ok …. It’s more of a call for help and info rather than a “I may be stupid but”….

I’m trying to contact Jeep clubs in the UK Both Military and civilian from the earliest CJ2’s to the modern day…

The Essex MVT is trying to gather as great a range of JEEPS to commemorate/celebrate the jeeps 70th birthday at it’s Military and flying machines show in August ..

They want to show the development of the jeep and would like all types of jeep, American, French, Dutch, Indian etc etc .. Civilian and military.. If anyonehas any links/ info, web addresses, Forums pages etc and can post me a link or if you have a jeep ( GP,MA Slat, CJ’s other military and CJ jeeps of all nations) and would like to attend please visit the Essex mvt website site for more info ..

ken

4 answers to this question

Yeh... the show is posted on the G forum... ( trouble is its an American site )..

Would like to contact Other Jeep forums both Civi and Military in the Uk ..

The Film in the bottom of the Essex MVT site is mine ..I shot it for them last year..

this is also a Film I did for a Restro on a GPW..

you will find links to two Damyns hall Videos just below the main Jeep Video..

amy other thoughts...contacts ..

ken